Praetorians - HD Remaster
Praetorians - HD Remaster Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Praetorians - HD Remaster game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
- The celebrated real-time strategy classic, re-imagined in high definition with reworked controls and UI
- Three different armies, each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses: Gauls, Egyptians and the Roman Legions
- Over 20 campaign missions set in Egypt, Gaul and Italy
- Unique sets of abilities and formations for different unit types and characters
- Make use of different terrains and landscapes to plan your battles
ADD TO YOUR WISHLIST
About the GameRelive the celebrated real-time strategy classic Praetorians, re-imagined in high definition.
Praetorians is set amidst the political machinations of an emerging Roman Empire. Prove your worth on the battlefields of Egypt, the combat theaters of Gaul and finally the heart of the Empire itself in Italy, in the crusade to become Emperor.
Your quest will not be an easy one, as the Empire is heavily defended by thousands of different troop types and war machines, all with special skills and individual strengths. To emerge victorious, youll need to learn to combine your units and exploit the weaknesses of your enemies. But beware the closer you get to the Emperor, the closer you get to facing the Praetorian Guard the most powerful and deadly fighting force in the Empire!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.