** Link follows to the official game page on HumbleBundle.com - the legal game digital market.
How to get Punch Club
This page contains links to the official sources of the game Punch Club. So that you do not have problems with getting the game, we have prepared a detailed instruction.
How to get the game on Steam
Before installing the game through the digital distribution system Steam, please check whether your computer meets the system requirements of the game. If the game is supported on OS, follow the instruction.
- Click on the Download button and go to the Punch Club game page on the Steam site.
- The Punch Club game does not support all versions of Windows OS. The game is guaranteed to run on the following versions: Windows XP and up, Lion (10.7), Ubuntu 12.04.
- To check the version of Windows on your PC, press the Windows + R button on your keyboard, type winver and click "OK." A window will appear with a detailed description of the installed version of the OS.
- Also for the correct operation of the game your computer must meet specific hardware requirements. You can read more about them on the system requirements page.
- Make sure that you have an account on Steam. After the authorization, you can buy the game or add it to your library for free.
- Later, enable the Steam application, find the game in the library and install it. As soon as the launching is finished, your game is ready for playing.
How to get Punch Club game on the Humble Bundle
Before getting the game on the Humble Bundle, make sure that your device meets the recommended requirements for the correct operation of the game.
Just go to Punch Club, and if the requirements are all OK, then click on the Download button, which will take you to the game page on this digital distribution service.
- Log in to your account in the Humble Bundle.
- After the authorization, add the game to the basket and proceed to purchase the order. You will receive a key for downloading the Punch Club game on the appropriate platform. For getting detailed information on the game code activation, we recommend you to refer to the help page of Humble Bundle.
Unique content by IndieGames.Download
- No Ads
- Best Price Lists on Digital Shops
- Games on Sale Weekly ALerts
- Exclusive Content
©2016. Lazy Bear Games. Developed by Lazy Bear Games. Licensed to and published by tinyBuild. Lazy Bear Games, Punch Club and the Punch Club logo are trademarks of Lazy Bear Games. All rights reserved.