The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Get the Tourist Edition of The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners and you'll receive three unique weapon recipes, collectible voodoo dolls, the game's soundtrack, and The Supernatural Skeptic's Guide to New Orleans companion piece.
About the Game
LIVE The Walking DeadSaints & Sinners is a game unlike any other in The Walking Dead universe. Every challenge you face and decision you make is driven by YOU. Fight the undead, scavenge through the flooded ruins of New Orleans, and face gut-wrenching choices for you and the other survivors. Live The Walking Dead's dark drama in your own skin.
Survive YOUR WayA new way to live survival horror. With the living, dead, disease and famine as constant threats, you have countless ways to tackle these dangers.
- Face the undead guns blazing or learn all the ways to sneak and hide among them.
- Take on missions from different factions and survivors to earn valuable resources.
- Risk life and limb to protect those in need or brutally murder anyone who stands in your way.
- See how your choices affect the people of New Orleans, and learn to live with the consequences.
A New, Brutal StoryNew Orleans is at war. The living are not just fighting the dead, but also inflicting pain and brutality upon each other. As bodies pile up between warring factions, whispers spread of a long-lost mystery in the city that could turn the tide of the war. Will you be able to survive while caught in the middle of this conflict? Can you unravel the mystery that is behind it all? The fate of the city and its survivors rests in your hands.
A Vast World To Explore in VRCrafting, exploration, freedom of choice and visceral combat make this a deep, 15+ hour game built for VR.
- Cut down both the dead and the living with an arsenal of melee, ranged and makeshift weapons, all physics-based objects you can realistically wield.
- Knock walker heads clear off and rip out weapons impaled in their skulls.
- Creep through ruined streets and creole mansions to scavenge for supplies and secrets.
- Scale the sides of buildings, cars, and walls to ambush enemies from above or make a quick escape.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.