- OS: Windows XP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: A resolution of at least 1280 x 720.
The Yawhg Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Yawhg game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Stories which can be played alone, or with friends.
- A fully fleshed-out world, where actions can have dire consequences.
- A randomly generated story that's different every time you play.
- Gorgeous artwork by the award-winning Emily Carroll.
- Over 50 unique endings that can happen to every character.
- A haunting soundtrack by Ryan Roth, sound designer for Starseed Pilgrim.
- A sense of impending doom.