- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Xbox 360 controller or other XInput-compatible controller
Unfortunately, professional review of the Spelunky game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- "Roguelike" Platforming - Randomly-generated, fully-destructible levels are dense with danger. Quick thinking and a deep understanding will keep you alive along the knife's edge!
- Fill Your Journal - Track your progress with a dusty explorer's journal given to you by Yang, your mentor from another age.
- Local Co-op - Up to 4 players can join up to help or hinder in madcap cooperative play.
- Deathmatch - Unlock 72 diverse, deadly arenas to wage battle in against friends or bots.
- The Daily Challenge - Each day a new set of levels is generated for the Daily Challenge, a unique mode where you only get one chance per day to compete online against the rest of the Steam community.
- A Colorful Cast - A roster of 20 squishy explorers (16 unlockable) are waiting for you to make their greedy dreams come true!
- Tough Love - You're going to die in all kinds of painful, hilarious, and surprising ways. But with each mistake you'll learn more about how Spelunky works and get that much closer to solving its deepest mysteries!