- Release date: 7/26/2017
- Developer: Visualnoveler
- Publisher: Visualnoveler
- Genre: Indie , Simulation
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent AMD CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 760 GTX / AMD Radeon HD 5870 or equivalent videocard
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
Rat Simulator Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Rat Simulator game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
No longer do you need to wonder what they get up to when humans are around, as this state-of-the-art computer simulation models the complete rat experience. As a rat, you'll get to steal food, wreck havoc and create chaos whenever you feel like it. This terrifies the humans who fear you and will fight back by calling pestmen to exterminate you.
Mess is yours to make in this survival stealth role-playing simulator, as you experience the life of a hunted rat fighting to drive out those pesky humans!
- Infection - Infect 9 unique houses with the plague in the suburban neighborhood, but watch out for the inhabitants who are out to stop you in your tracks.
- Stealth Gameplay Avoid detection from humans while spreading the plague, else you'll feel the wrath of the pestmen who are out to kill you!
- Destruction Create chaos in the houses where you'll get to destroy precious objects such as plates, glasses and vases much to humanitys dismay. Or maybe you just feel like making a mess out of their houses by throwing their fragile possessions everywhere.
- Boss Fights - Defeat the leader of the pestman crew to claim the suburban neighbourhood as your own territory.
- Rat Paradise Save rats who are trapped in houses and then call upon your fellow rats to infect new houses in the neighborhood!
- Enhancements Your experiences empowers your abilities and you'll get to select upgrades in order to boost your rat capabilities.
- Poisoned Food It's all fun to spread diseases to the humans, and after all you'll get the house to yourself if they die to the plague, right?
- Annoy Humans As a plague bearer, you'll get to temporarily stop the humans in their tracks as they drop to the ground when shot with poison.