- OS: Windows 8 or newer
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: HTC Vive
Paddle Up Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Paddle Up game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Natural Table Tennis Physics - Indulge in the most natural table tennis physics in VR. Customize your paddle with different types of rubber or go hardbat for more control!
- Online Multiplayer - Compete against your friends or players globally online, interact with voice chat so that you can talk smack. Our optimized netcode allows you to play across continents with high ping!
- Versus Robot - Play against AI of varying skill sets - from casual to "don't even bother hard". Get better by playing them in practice sessions.
- Bullseye - Improve your table tennis skill with multiple levels that challenge your precision and performance. Unlock new levels as you get better!
- Practice Modes - Go into training sessions against automatic ping pong ball shooters, AI or just you and the wall.
- Customization - Play in different locations, try on different hats, play with fire balls (not recommended), go crazy.
- "Beer" Pong - As an added bonus, improve your beer pong skills and become the beer pong master.