Narcissu 10th Anniversary Anthology Project
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Pentium 4
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Narcissu 10th Anniversary Anthology Project Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Narcissu 10th Anniversary Anthology Project game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
So when it is time to leave, where will it be? And will you be able to smile in the end?
Narcissu is a thought provoking visual novel series about terminal illness, living, dying, and the relationship between those leaving and those left behind. There are no miracles, no heroes, no villains in this story. Just life and the characters finding their own ways of facing death in an indifferent, relentless, ever-impartial reality.
Praised by fans for its moving story and high production quality, the original games have been download over a million times and spawned a manga and light novel, and has been localized in several languages across the world. This anthology finally brings the games that were never released outside of Japan in any form to the world for eager fans, as well as updating artwork, voice work, and a brand new written chapter exclusive to this anthology: "Sumire".
Further breaking new grounds, this anthology builds on the massively popular music which has captured the hearts of thousands of Narcissu fans by adding 2 video game legends to the musical roster: Chris Huelsbeck of Turrican fame, and Hiroki Kikuta of Secret of Mana fame.
The story is told in 5 games and produced through a successful Kickstarter campaign. The original games (Narcissu 1st&2nd) of the series are available for free on Steam. This anthology series will contain an additional 4 scenarios in the series.
The core of this anthology are the following included games:
- Narcissu - The story that started it all. Two terminally ill patients meet on the 7th floor hospice. Neither like the 7th floor, nor their own homes. And so they set off on a journey.
- Narcissu 2 - A prequel to the original, telling the story of a patient named Himeko through Setsumi's eyes.
- Narcissu 2 - Himeko's Epilogue, details the final moments of Himeko's story.
These stand-alone chapters are available as DLC:
- Narcissu: A Little Iris - A side story set in medieval Europe, exploring what it means to desire to live, or die.
- Narcissu: Zero - The origin story of the 7th floor hospice and its rules.
- Narcissu: Sumire - An entirely new chapter in the series, it tells the tale of two girls who cross paths: one dying and the other desiring death, both filled with profound regrets about their respective lives.