- Release date: 7/28/2014
- Developer: Stegersaurus Software Inc.
- Publisher: Stegersaurus Software Inc.
- Genre: Indie , Simulation , Sports
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Mount Your Friends
Stegersaurus Software Inc.
- OS: Windows XP or Later
- Processor: 2.4 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card capable of Pixel and Vertex Shader 3.0 (game uses XNA 4.0 in Hi-Def mode)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Currently requires Windows Media Player to be installed on your system. Game supports Microsoft XBox 360 Controllers or Keyboard/Mouse control
Mount Your Friends Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Mount Your Friends game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Mount Your Friends is a physics based competitive climbing game where what you climb is each other. Players take turns climbing to the top of a tower of previous climbers (and a goat) working to become the new highest point before time runs out. If you run out of time before reaching the top, you're eliminated. It's simple to get into, but difficulty to master. Adept competitors can create massive towers by flinging themselves faster than simple climbing methods can attain. Of course, you may also end up just falling all the way down a tower if you miss!