- Release date: 1/31/2017
- Developer: Fire Hose Games
- Publisher: Fire Hose Games
- Genre: Indie , Simulation
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Tracked Motion Controllers, Standing, Room-Scale
- Requirements: View details
Fire Hose Games
- OS: 64 bit Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires Virtual Reality Headset and Controllers
King Kaiju Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the King Kaiju game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A masterpiece of sophisticated, thoughtful narrative with branching plot and meaningful character development...
...is not what this game is. YOU ARE A MONSTER. Go destroy! Teach that office building a lesson! Throw a tree into a car, watch it explode, and then eat a pedestrian! Breath fire to destroy that pesky news reporting helicopter! Laugh as you stomp, smash, and cause general mayhem in this VR sandbox. Unleash your inner Kaiju!
- You are a giant city destroying monster
- You have giant monster mitts
- Breathe fire, knock down helicopters and biplanes, and cause general mayhem
- Why are you still reading this? START SMASHING!