- Release date: 5/30/2018
- Developer: IKINA GAMES
- Publisher: IKINA GAMES
- Genre: Indie , Strategy
- Languages: English, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Features: Single-player, Online Multi-Player, HTC Vive, Tracked Motion Controllers, Seated, Standing
- Requirements: View details
Darkest Mana : Master of the Table
- OS: Windows? 7 SP1, Windows? 8.1 or later or Windows? 10
- Processor: Intel? Core? i5-4590 or AMD FX? 8350, equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Darkest mana Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Darkest Mana : Master of the Table game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
For centuries, war has raged on between the principalities.
Countless heroes have fallen in battle, and legends began to grow.
Magicians created this card game, Darkest Mana, to remember the heroes and recount the legends.
1. Create a deck of your own.Compose a deck with your character cards and magic cards.
Collect more cards as you play. Your strategic options will increase with more cards.
2. Play online with global players.Challenge the rankings via online matches.
Aim for the top rank and earn fame and glory!
Auto-matching based on your prowess guarantees interesting battles.
3. Single PlayIf you don't fancy online matches, then you can duel with the AI.
Play through 20+ stages to test your mettle!