Blamdown: Udder Fury
- OS: Windows Vista or greater (64-bit)
- Processor: 3 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB video memory
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
Blamdown Udder Fury Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Blamdown: Udder Fury game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Blamdown: Udder Fury is all about creating chaos, blowing stuff up and having a blast doing it. The game lets you jump on top of buildings, take out burger joints and gun down enemy jetpack-troopers and tanks. Battle your way across the American continent to avenge your girlfriend Rosa, who ended up as a Captain Patriot hamburger.
The game is a classic love story about Moonalisa, who fell for her herd mate, Rosa. The two would have lived happily ever after (and this game would have been a cow dating sim instead) if not for an unfortunate event involving a hungry farmer and a meat grinder. After the "accident" Moonalisa was, naturally, rather pissed. After all, how would you feel if someone made a hamburger out of your girlfriend? Yeah, thought so.
She decided that all humans were at fault for allowing this atrocity to happen, and did the only thing she could think of to numb the pain: She somehow grew a pair of hands, stood up on her hind legs and grabbed a hold of a conveniently placed machinegun. The rest is a real barn burner, but it is up to you to guide Moonalisa, the bovine berserker, on her road to end human civilization in what the Mayans prophesized as the Cowpocalypse.
- Fully desctructible environments, blow up buildings, bad guys and baby strollers
- Survival mode unlock upgrades to both your cow and your guns in survival mode and see just how much money has been wasted on Animal Control.
- End the reign of the meat eaters and have fun doing so! Follow the story of Moonalisas rampage to the bitter end or as far as we manage to create content.
"Meat is a murderer"