- Release date: 6/1/2016
- Developer: War Drum Studios
- Publisher: War Drum Studios
- Genre: Indie , Strategy
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Stats, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
War Drum Studios
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Pentium 4
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.3 compatible graphics card and drivers
- Additional Notes: Requires Steam activation and broadband internet connection for Multiplayer
- OS: Windows 7 and Up
- Graphics: OpenGL 4 and higher
Auralux: Constellations Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Auralux: Constellations game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Featuring gameplay constellations with one new feature at a time, Auralux: Constellations is a real-time strategy game that distills the RTS genre to its essential elements. Explore new gameplay possibilities: what happens if you take these basic rules and add fog-of-war? What if the planets moved? What if you had wormholes connecting distant parts of the map? You can replay the game to near infinity.
All this with a slow, graceful feel and vibrant minimalistic graphics, all pulsing to the rhythm of ambient music. This game is designed to provide a relaxing, cerebral experience. Every choice matters, and the only path to victory is through clever strategy. Its Real-Time Strategy, deconstructed.
- Minimalist but challenging RTS gameplay
- Multiplayer, both local and online
- Each constellation has its own specific gameplay variation
- Gameplay driven music pulses and beats to the battle