100% Orange Juice
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Direct3D compatible video card with 128MB memory or more
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible sound card
100% Orange Juice Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the 100% Orange Juice game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This is a world where dogs, people and machines fly through the air. In that world, a small patch of darkness was born. Infinitesimal at first, it gradually began to envelop everything...
A youth named Kai, led by the mysterious life form known as Marie Poppo, begins a journey that will span worlds. The black, bottomless darkness of desire slowly eats away at both Kai and the world itself...
Let Marie Poppo lead you into a mysterious world to play. Grab your deck of cards and let the games begin!
- Dice, cards, stars, battles and pudding
- 4 Single-player campaigns
- Playable by up to 4 players online
- Countless battle combinations
- Utilize each character's unique combat attributes
- More than 50 different cards to collect
- Character abilities in the form of Hyper Cards
New Steam Features:
- Full HD support
- Redesigned multiplayer experience using Steam's lobby system
- Spectator mode
- Avatar customization
- New character skins to unlock
- VAC enabled
- Custom language support